What is Personally Identifiable Information"Personally identifiable information" is information that can be used to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information may include your name, address, telephone number and any other information that is connected with your identity.
Information We Collect
Registered MembersIn order to access OMM's services, specifically free trials of its subscription products, you must be a registered website member. When you register with the website, we or our Service Providers may collect personally identifiable information from you including your name, email address, city, state and zip code, as well as other information, such as your employer's name and address, gender, age, occupation, personal interests and similar information.
In addition, when you use certain specialized features offered to registered website members, we or our Service Providers may collect additional information about you, such as credit card information, stock and fund information, financial information, employment information and other personally identifiable information. For example, if you create a personalized portfolio, you will need to provide stock or fund ticker symbols and financial information relating to the stocks or funds you wish to track. Also, if you register for a fee-based premium service or you purchase OMM products, OMM may collect credit card information, as well as, certain additional information required by the NYSE and NASDAQ Exchanges.
Promotions and SurveysContests, sweepstakes, other promotions or surveys may be offered on the website. In conjunction with such sweepstakes, promotions or surveys, we or our Service Providers may ask participants for personally identifiable information related to the topic of the survey, entry in the promotion, prize notification or fulfillment. For example, we may ask entrants in a sweepstakes for their mailing address, telephone number, and other information that may be used to pick and notify winners.
Information From Third Party SourcesOMM may combine information we receive online with information we have obtained through third party sources to enhance our ability to market those products or services that may be of interest to you.
Non-Personal InformationAs part of the standard operation of this website, OMM or its Service Providers may collect certain non-personal information from you including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and website usage information from you when you visit the website. This website usage information may include the date and time you visit the website, the areas or pages of the website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the website, the number of times you return to the website, and other click-stream or site usage data. This information helps us evaluate how our users navigate and use our website.
Use of InformationOMM or its Service Providers use information collected from you for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for specific products and services;
- to customize the content and advertising you see;
- to improve the design and content of our site;
- to contact you about special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to enter you in promotions at your specific request; and
- to provide you with customer service.
Information Sharing and DisclosureOMM may share or disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we utilize Service Providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and require these Service Providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them;
- we must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
- in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the OMM business.
Aggregate information is information that we or our Service Providers collect about our website users on an anonymous basis. We may share aggregate demographic and usage information with our prospective and actual business partners, advertisers and other third parties.