OptionMONSTER Media, LLC ("OMM") provides its registered members with a number of benefits, including access to selected financial information services owned or operated by or on behalf of OMM, (collectively, the "Membership Services"), on a free trial basis, for their individual usage or their employer's usage provided that the person accessing the Membership Services has been authorized by their employer to use the Membership Services and who have the authority to bind their employer to the use of the Membership Services, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Additionally OMM reserves the right at any time to: change the Membership Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Membership Service; or impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Membership Service (with reasonable notice).
As a member of the website, you also have certain other obligations relating to your account:
- You may not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Membership Services to any third party;
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and password; and
- You agree to notify us at media-support-team AT optionmonster.com if you become aware of any possible unauthorized use(s) of your account or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your email address or password.
USER CONDUCTWhen using the Membership Services you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Membership Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in any other manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Membership Services:
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Membership Services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Membership Service, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of any of our websites;
- You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of OMM's web site or the Membership Services;
- You agree not to "frame" or "mirror" any content available through OMM's website and the Membership Services without our prior written authorization;
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through OMM's websites or the Membership Service;
- You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Membership Services without their express consent; and
- You agree not to login to the website from more than one computer at the same time.
FORUMSCertain areas of this website available through the Membership Services enable you to access online forums where you can post messages and read messages posted by other users (the "Forums"). Some of the Forums topics are selected by OMM and others are created by users. The Forums are a free service provided to users of OMM. OMM does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content posted on the Forums, whether the topic is first selected by OMM or a user. By posting a message in the Forums, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Forums.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Membership Services:
- You agree to post only messages that relate to the subject matter of the Forum;
- You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- You agree that your name will be displayed to other users of the Forums. optionMONSTER® will display the full name (i.e., first and last) which you provided when you registered to use the site or purchased a premium service, unless you specifically request to change this name and are granted permission to do so by us.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, for example, a OMM employee or officer, a forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You agree not to post messages that contain material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree to give attribution to others when you quote or paraphrase materials owned by others, and to limit your quotations to no more than 50 words;
- You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer;
- You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Forums. This includes, among other things, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", and "pyramid schemes;"
- You agree not to solicit or contact other members in order to offer for sale any products or services, or to engage in any prospective or current business communications with members, through the Forums or by using the Membership Services;
- You agree not to conduct contests or distribute chain letters through the Forums;
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Forums. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation; and
- By posting a message, uploading a file, or engaging in any other form of communication through a Forum, you are granting OMM a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such messages, files or communications.
OMM hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Software, in object code form, for the purpose of accessing, using and/or downloading Membership Service(s) or otherwise accessing or using the website, in each case only in accordance with the intended use of such Software (as specified on the website or by OMM) and solely in connection with the lawful internal business purposes of your company. No other license is granted. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESThis website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by unrelated or related parties other than OMM. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. OMM does not control these sites and is not responsible for their contents or policies. You agree not to hold OMM responsible for the content or operation of such websites. A hyperlink from this website to another website does not imply or mean that OMM endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you might link from this website. This website may contain descriptions of and references to products, services, and firms. These references do not imply our endorsement of those products, services or entities. Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on the website. Rather, you are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the website and any products, services or firms referenced here.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND LIMITATIONS ON USEThe content displayed on this website (the "Content") including the content available through Membership Services is the property of OMM or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content includes for example, stories, tools, calculators, text, images, graphics, photographs, illustrations and other items displayed on the site. This website and the Content may only be used for your personal and noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Content to anyone, including but not limited to others in your company or organization, without the express prior written consent of OMM, with this one exception:
You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, disseminate an insubstantial portion of Content from this website, for a noncommercial purpose, without charge, and transmitted in non-electronic form, to a limited number of individuals, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with such portion of the Content in the same form in which the notices appear in this website, original source attribution, and the phrase "Used with permission from OMM." You may not post any Content from this website to newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards or other websites, without the prior written consent of OMM.
The terms "optionMONSTER.com" and "stockMONSTER.com," and other marks and logos displayed on the website (excluding those identified as the property of third parties), are trademarks and service marks of OMM and may not be used without its express written consent.
This website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. OMM and its Content licensors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. OMM believes its content and services to be useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. For example, the display of stock quotes may be delayed by 20 minutes as required by stock exchanges or other information providers. Therefore OMM and its Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions and recommendations or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
As regards to trading, stocks, options and futures involve significant risk of loss and are not suitable for everyone. Nothing published on this site shall be considered a recommendation to purchase or trade the shares or contracts discussed.
The website provides general financial information designed to educate broad segments of the public. The website's interactive features are an educational and informational service designed to help users identify savings and investment strategies that can help them meet their financial goals. They do not take into account all of the unique circumstances that may affect a user's financial decisions, and nothing contained herein should be considered personalized investment advice that is tailored to the individual needs of users. The results obtained by using these features should not serve as the sole or primary basis for making investment decisions. Users should consult their financial advisors to develop a personalized plan that takes into account their individual needs and circumstances.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTThe Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by OMM or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to our web site should be sent to Tim Lavender, Esq., Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, 333 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2600, Chicago, Illinois 60606 or email: media-support-team AT optionmonster.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITYDue to the number of sources from which content in this website is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content and this stockMONSTER.com web site. THE CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. OMM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR THIS WEBSITE ITSELF. NEITHER OMM NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. OMM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL OMM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT OR THIS WEBSITE. OMM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OMM makes no representations that the materials provided are appropriate, available or useful in locations outside the U.S.A. Anyone who elects to use this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible to comply with all local laws and rules that apply.
None of OMM's staff, consultants, contractors, or third-party content providers shall be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OMM OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, including, but not limited to, damages due to: loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; reliance by a user on information obtained from OMM or any linked site; errors, omissions or interruptions; deletion of files or email; defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance; communications failure; and theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to OMM's records, programs or services. You agree that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all instances.